Idle problem help?

dimanche 27 avril 2014

Ok guys, I got the stalling issue fixed with help from you so maybe you can help me with this. Engine is 4.0 straight 6, and I've been having some weird idle going on. When I cranked it this morning it idled really high, at almost 2k rpms. I know it's supposed to idle a bit higher while warming up, but is it normal to be that high? First time it's idled that high on warm up. The other issue is after it's warmed up and drove for a bit, I can put it in park and it idles around 1100 rpms. Sometimes I can pat the gas and it will go back to normal and sometimes not. Does it in neutral too, but always normal when in gear. I've already replaced the iac and the tps when trying to find the stalling problem. Any ideas on what to check? Don't think I can post videos yet or I would.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor