water pump and temp gauge question

mardi 29 avril 2014

Well i was driving the cherokee monday to work turn off the highway and it starts smoking stop open up the hood and see coolant everywhere in the engine bay.The hoses were fine.I think the water pump gasket blew out on the bottem of the waterpump. But once i stop or started out it poured out coolant bad.My question is i still had coolant in the rad when i stopped to check it out could i have done any damage to the motor or the head.My temp gauge didnt turn on.I have the classic gauges so i couldnt tell what the temp was.My plan is now to replace waterpump,thermostat,upper and lower hoses,flush out the system,and change the rad and fan clutch.Should i change out the temp sensor to?




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor