Looking to order a 8.8, but need input on options

vendredi 25 avril 2014

Okay guys, I am currently overseas right now but I am going to order some parts for my TJ to install when I get back. It is a 97 with about 89,000 on it. I bought it a little over a year ago and it was a mall crawler for the most part. I am going to regear it but obviously don't want to mess with the Dana 35 it came with. It has roughly a 4" lift with 33"s on it now. I am going to regear to 4.56s. It still has the factory gears and is a complete dog on hills. I am not building a rock crawler or anything really fancy, just a more capable off road vehicle. Yeah, I know that leaves it wide open. :D



I am going to order a Ford 8.8 from East Coast Gear Supply.

http://ift.tt/1iUKHCI



Here is the thing, I don't want to order it full tilt right now. I have other irons in the fire so to speak. But I don't want to pay for something I will just be swapping out later if I can help it(hence ditching the 35 with the regear). What I need from you guys is input on what is the bare essential when ordering the axle. I will add a locker later, but I am unsure of which one yet.



Thanks everyone! :cheers2: If you need additional let me know.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor