Please need a bit of help.

mardi 22 avril 2014

So looked at a 94 jeep wrangler today, for 8,900.00. Jeep has been painted and the only rust I could find was on the leaf springs of the jeep. I brought my dad along who was a service manager for jeep for 27 years to help me look over the vehicle. He is the type of guy that when we left he told me he wished he could have found something wrong with the jeep, because he thinks I am an idiot for buying a jeep.



The jeep odo says 56,000 miles which thinking about the math would be around 3k a year. The odo did not look like it was tampered with though. I managed to get the seller down to 8k but I wanted other opinions. The body of the jeep is very nice new stereo and speakers also a new best top soft top with half doors. Inside the jeep was treated with a roll on liner, not linex but yet again I could not find any rust inside.



The pedals really did not have any wear on them which would match the mileage on the jeep. Please let me know.



Thanks




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor