Rear Lighting Issues

mardi 22 avril 2014

I have recently been having issues with my 04 Jeep Liberty. At first, the right turn signal indicator light was staying solid whenever i tried to use it. After a while, it started working again but everytime my right turn signal was used, my rear left brake light would blink with it. I found that the rear turn signal fuse was blown. I replaced it and then the right turn signal started staying solid whenever used, again. Now the right turn signal comes on (solid) whenever I hit the brakes and the left brake light flashes whenever the right turn signal is used. Just out of curiousity, I tried using my hazard light just to see what they would do and it blew a fuse almost instantly... WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MY LIGHTS?




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor