School me on a JK purchase

lundi 21 avril 2014

So I've owned a TJ for years, and I'm looking to get into a JK, just the two door models, I know I don't need a rubicon, I'm not much into serious rock crawling, mostly light trail riding. I can't quite afford a brand new jeep so I'll have to buy used, all the research I've done so far has me confused about packages, special editions, what comes with what year etc. also I could use some insight as to what to look for, gear ratios that came in different models, things to avoid etc.



I noticed they updated the dash in 2011, did they update the engines at some point also ? Any other significant changes ?



Auto transmission any good ?



What models come with power windows and locks (I can't believe this is not a standard option)



X is the base model or is it the sport?



Sorry for all the stupid questions.....be gentile, any advice you have would be greatly appreciated.



Thanks in advance




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor