Help Cj5 4spped stuck in gear

mercredi 10 décembre 2014

I just bought an 80 cj5 with a four speed. The guy I bought it from said itll occasional get stuck in a gear when going to reverse and sure enough after a few hours of running around it got stuck in what I believe is second. He mention it was a simple temporary fix to "pop out the shift arm and line 'em back up". Now I kinda know what he was talking about, take the shift arm out and line the gates back up, but I have no idea how to do that or where to start. Any one have a good video or step by step? All info/advice would be much appreciated. I believe its a t176.



Thanks



The process Im referring to was mentioned in this thread, http://ift.tt/1wzCMUv Johns second post.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor