Rusty's Offroad Tie Rod Conversion

mardi 15 avril 2014

I recently bought and installed this kit. Overall I'm not that thrilled with it, especially after reading a lot of poor reviews(more research next time). I made the best decision i could at the time considering quality and $ amount. If i had to do it all over, I'd probably just replace the stock parts.

I am running into a clearance issue with my steering stabilizer. I had to reverse the stabilizer as opposed to stock due to clearance issuse where the track bar would mount(the ram mounted to the axel). On the other end, one side of the bracket bolt rubs on the drag link, the other side of the bolt rubs on the inspection cover of the front end. I used a hacksaw to try and fix the problem by shortening the bolt but that wont help the problem. I bought his RS-616 stabilizer because it looked closest to stock and seemed to be a decent stabilizer. Will an OEM stabilizer fit better? will more lift help :D ( I only have 2.5 now)

I really dont like the U bolt setup that it comes with. Is there any other system that i could use that wont require fab work that i dont have tools for or welding experience to make myself?

I hope this makes sence. I know pictures help a lot but I dont have any now.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor