All Encompassing Lighting Thread

jeudi 17 avril 2014

So I have done a search and dont think theres one out there.



Go ahead and post pics of your lighting setups front/rear. Explain what you have. I.E. "Hella headlight upgrade with wire harness and KC Dayliters in 55w"



Theres many questions about what lights to buy out there and hopefully we can answer them all with one thread. Go ahead and let em rip!



My old XJ:

Rampage headlight housings and bulbs that came with it 55/65 I believe.

Putco H4 wire harness







Heres where I ran it, had the grille off to paint it.





My TJ:

Factory lighting right now but will update after I install...

Hella Vision Plus

ARB H4 Wire Harness

Rigid Dually Spots or Floods on the windshield. Havent decided what to get.







0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor