fuel line question?

jeudi 17 avril 2014

96 GC laredo with straight 6.



I've owned it for a month and haven't driven it much. Earlier today I ran it, drove it, parked it, looked underneath and seen clear drips of gas dripping hitting the ground.



So I crawled under there and noticed theres a rubber fuel line/hose with 2 clamps on one end. The line/hose curves and goes upwards towards the engine area it looks but I can't see how long the rubber line is because I didn't have my flashlight. I ended up loosening the clamps, twisted the hose a bit to reposition is better around the end of the fuel line, and then I repositioned both clamps and tightened them as tight as I could and I can see the clamps actually dug into the rubber from being tightened so well. I started the jeep, ran it for about 5 mins then drove it up the street and back and so far it's holding and not leaking.



Does anyone know what this fuel line is and can I buy it at an auto parts store? it's right up front along the frame on the drivers side and the rubber line that connects to it immediately curves upwards and up into the engine area. Maybe someone used the rubber line to temporary fix a leak?




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor