3.0 CRD DIESEL BHP Torque and 0-60 MPH times?

samedi 19 avril 2014

Hi All,



My jeep was laid up a year ago with mysterious issues, but with that aside I thought I'd share my result here to see what you make.



My jeep has NEVER been remapped and currently has an intermittent issue with the EGR circuit range and the transmission shift module - so any suggestions in those areas would be appreciated.



I have OBD screen shots from my Palmer performance OBD software on iPad, however JF doesn't allow upload so will do it from laptop when I get home.



The results

308hp (factory is apparent 215)

547 lb ft of torque. (factory 376) :highfive:

0-60MPH 8.1 seconds (continental 0-100Km/h)



Remember this is the Diesel.



Any thought on this? :confused:




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor