1987 Jeep Grand Wagoneer

samedi 19 avril 2014

1987 Jeep Grand Wagoneer. I have been on the fence of selling this for about a year now, and have decided I have to. Before I knew what the vehicle was, I started trying to make it a mud truck. The engine currently needs a freeze plug in the rear of one of the heads but does run pretty strong. The emissions stuff has been removed from the engine except for the Cat. In 2010 a full custom exhaust was installed, Magnaflow cat, Thrush Welded single in; dual out muffler, and custom tail pipes. The transmission, transfer case, and axles are very strong. Basically, the interior and body are pretty much shot. I do have the grille, but it's at my mom's house. I believe if someone has the time, money, patience, and skill, that I do not possess, they can save it, or I am selling it as a parts vehicle with a title. I do not have the property or resources to part it out, so it MUST be taken as a complete vehicle.

Please contact me with any other questions.

Here are two videos of it running recently

http://ift.tt/1gWvccO

http://ift.tt/1jm4nNx




Attached Images





File Type: jpg jeep_zps98544571.jpg (181.4 KB)






0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor