will 36 inch tsl's fit?

dimanche 20 avril 2014

I have a 93 yj. 4 inch skyjacker lift, 1 inch body, and 1 1/2 inch shackles. Below is a pic of what my jeep looks like with 33x12.50 on 15x10. Will 36x12.50 tsl's fit? Will I have to remove the nerf bars? How much fender trimming? I only wheel in central, louisiana...tight woods, small hills, swampy terrain. I have a ford 8.8 that I am soon to put in with a detroit tru trac and 4.56 gears. I Havn't decided if I will keep the dana 30 open or put a detroit true trac in it as well. What do yall think? My steering feels ok...its my weekend driver and never drive over 55mph so should upgrading any steering component be necessary or am I ok there? Or would 35's be a wiser choice? I have owned this jeep for 15 years and have never broken anything except for the track bar...I try to be easy and wise with the lines I choose. I usually just work the jeep in 4 lo and 1st or 2nd gear. Thank yall so much for any and all input.




Attached Images





File Type: jpg photo (14).JPG (145.9 KB)






0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor