91+ flywheel in 89 YJ 2.5?

mercredi 16 avril 2014

Hi there, I don't post much, I use these forums mostly for browsing and research. My roommate has a 1989 YJ 2.5L with the 5-speed, and got a new clutch, flywheel, slave, and lots of other new parts to get this thing back on the road. He has gotten it all back together and it won't start, and looking back realizes that the flywheel is for a 91+ and has different marks on it (for the Crank Position Sensor I think?) than the original he pulled out. What is the easiest way to make these two parts like each other and start? We would prefer to not have to pull everything back apart to put the old flywheel in since he's already spent the money on the new one and I don't think he still has the paperwork.



Can he get a CkPS from a 91+ and have it read correctly? Does the ECM need to be replaced to match?



Just looking for the easiest way and I'm the "computer-savvy" one so he sent me on this mission while he is at work today. Thanks, I will continue searching in the meantime.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor