I HAVE to come to a decision...

mercredi 16 avril 2014

Im faced with a Really Difficult decision right now Guys.....





I may have got a new job offer, which would give me some work experience in the field that is in my Career path. I need the experience to put on my resume to be able to excel in this Career (IT Networking)



However, the Job only pays about $2,000 more a year than my current job, and its about 45 minutes away. My current job is only 20 minutes away, and I car pool every-other-day with my brother. So I drive 2 days one week, then 3 the next. This new job would require me driving 45 minutes both ways. 5 days a week. So even with the $2,000 year pay increase, it would likely be lower with the cost I would spend in gas on my jeep. Not to mention that im nearing 100,000 miles and I still have almost 5 years left to pay on it.



So im faced with the decisions........



Do I take the offer, gain the experience and keep my jeep. (Hard because im a new homeowner, and pretty much already live pay-check-to-paycheck)



Do I kindly regret the offer, keep my current job, and keep searching. (i've been looking for quite a while and im not sure if ill find anything else soon)



Or Do I take the job and sell my Jeep and get something good on gas? I really hate to do this, I absolutely love my car. I had full intentions of lifting it and all sorts of stuff. I had planned on keeping it forever. Buying it off in 4 years and getting a new car and keeping this as a toy down the road. I mean I love this thing. It would be very hard for me to part ways with it.



Im really torn right now, I don't know what to do. Im gonna have to try and do all the figuring for weekly gas at those miles and see how much is going to come out. But other than that, my other worry is my high miles, will the car last me another 5 years until its payed off? :(:confused:




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor